2017 WOR Kit Sizing
In 2017, we are using Ventou to manufacture our kit. Ventou are an Australian company and many of their products are made in their Melbourne factory.
We have two styles for our jerseys. Pro and Classsic. We are using unisex sizing for both Pro and Classic.
1. Identify your size via the Ventou Size Guide
2. Choose your cut/style:
Pro: a racing fit, tighter cut and also slightly shorter body length.
Classic: a relaxed fit, designed to be slightly looser fitting.
For example, if you select a Medium size:
- If you choose Pro - your jersey is designed to be worn skin tight and race-fit (perfect to show off your svelte figure and look like a pro!).
- If you choose Classic - your jersey is designed to be a looser and more relaxed fit
3. Select your tour version (Nice-Alps or Milan-Venice)
4. Grab a cap to go with it!
Contact us if you have any questions about sizing! Or if you want to try a jersey on, you can contact Ventou to make a time to visit their warehouse in Brooklyn, Melbourne.
For comparison... if you know our Crew...
Clare wears a "Small" in the Pro-Fit Ventou Jersey. Paul wears a "Medium" in the Pro-Fit Ventou Jersey