what's not included?
- Transfers to and away from our starting hotel in Porepunkah, Victoria
- Your bicycle, spare parts
- The 3 lunches and 2 other evening meals not included in the Tour, specialised sports drinks, other snacks
- Alcoholic beverages other than those included in group meals
AT A GLANCE
- 4 days supported riding enabling you to tick off 4 of the 7 Peaks Ride climbs: Falls Creek, Dinner Plain, Mt Hotham, Mt Buffalo
- 4 nights accommodation in comfortable 2-3 star motel/hotels
- A carefully crafted itinerary to get the most out of 4 days, starting and finishing in the same location
- Luggage transfers to enable you to tick off 4 of the 7 Peaks Ride climbs in 4 days
- A welcome briefing on Thursday evening, to introduce you to the crew & other riders and talk through the days ahead
- 2 group dinners with regional wines & beer - including a spectacular degustation dinner at Feathertop winery
- 1 gourmet picnic lunch in the high plains
- Daily breakfasts
- A support crew who have intimate knowledge and experience of the region for advice, tips and ideas
- 3 cyclist friendly WOR famous afternoon teas to enable you to refuel after your days ride with a focus on local produce
- Support vehicle / "sag wagon" - take the worry out of the riding
- Cycle Mechanic
- Daily maps, route notes
- Ride With GPS route uploads
- We've organised with our final hotel that so that you can shower after the ride before heading home.
- Cost per person: $1300 (twin/double share).
- Please note that if you are not traveling with a friend/partner you will need to select the Single Supplement Option. Contact us if you'd like us to try and find someone for you to share with but we cannot guarantee this.
- Single supplement: $250 (limited availability)
- Extra hotel nights at start/finish upon request
- Non cycling partners can be catered for - please enquire